25. april 2009

In še dve kazali

Sinoči sem dokončala še dve knjižni kazali. Prvo je štampiljka na foto papir, ta štampiljka mi je strašno všeč, ampak jo ves čas odtiskujem z rjavim distresom. Tudi pobarvano je kazalo z distresi.

This is my 3rd bookmark for Cristine’s candy with a challenge. I love this stamp and this time I tried stamping it on a photo paper. I somehow always end stamping it in vintage photo, who knows why. I colored it with the distress inks and I used my new Dovecraft fibers.

elegant

I’m entering the second bookmark to JustMagnolia challenge, 2nd week, pink and green. I used watercolours to match Tilda to the DP. (Note to self: learn how to spread the Glossy accents more evenly!)
I’m also entering it the Simon says challenge – recycle. The ribbon I used to perch the Tilda on and to make the flower is from a package of lavender cookies I got at the annual antiques and crafts fair in a small Slovenian coastal town called Izola.

tilda

I’m entering both bookmarks to the CraftyChallenge #12 – Bookmarks.

11 komentarjev:

  1. Thanks for taking part at the Crafty Creations Challenge with these 2 lovely bookmarks!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jako lepo, odusevljena sam.
    Very, very beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wonderful bookmark. lovely papers too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a lovely bookmark thanks for joining us o Just Magnolia this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Absolutley gorgeous, so much beatuiful detail. Thanks for joining us this week x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh how sweet, just love your book mark!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lovely bookmarks! Thanks for joining us at CCC!
    smiles,Deena

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. wonderful bookmark, absolut cute. Thanks for joining the Simon says Challenge.

    Iris

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Lovely bookmarks. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. fantastic. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. What a beautiful card, it is really nice!
    Sanne :o)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

reklame